- A proven framework to unlock and realize IT value, bridging the value gap between the CIO and business partners, especially the CFO and the Board
- How value needs to be triangulated using various financial-based, organizational-based measures, applying the IT value index scorecard and the IT value portfolio
- Six degrees of IT value management to maximize stakeholder economic value
- Case studies demonstrating how four companies in the banking, financial, retail, and high-tech/telecommunications industries realized IT value
- IT value maturity model, check list, and tool kit for easy implementation
Maximize stakeholder economic value. Gain sustained competitive advantage or network advantage from IT investment and spending. Lead your entire organization to new realms of success in today’s challenging economic climate, through the visionary methods and techniques found in The IT Value Network: From IT Investment to Stakeholder Value.
The IT Value Network: From IT Investment to Stakeholder Value is grounded in proven techniques—as demonstrated in case studies of companies in various industries that have captured, enabled, optimized, and realized stakeholder economic value through IT value-based management.
Now you can build a complete IT value proposition, extending beyond company boundaries, and advance from the conventional approaches to IT value measurement and management with the hands-on guidance found in The IT Value Network.
Copyright © 2009, Tony J. Read, The IT Value Network. Publishers: John Wiley & Sons. All rights reserved.